● Bachelor degree in Business administration majoring in marketing or business-related field.
● At least one-year experience in position sales or barista is preferred.
● Be able to work under pressure for sales targets.
● Communication skills in speaking/Writing English.
● Knowledge of computer literacy (Microsoft office word, Power point, Excel)
● Good interpersonal communication skills and motivation skills.
● Very patience, Flexible, Honest and Friendly.
GBS is a one-stop company for coffee and tea solutions, which is reflected in our logo. Founded in 2016, GBS mission was to foster Cambodian coffee industry through the 3 pillars – product, service and knowledge.
At GBS, we always look out to bring top quality products from around the world to combine with our best-in-class after-sales service. We are currently representing more than 20 brands in Cambodian market including, Nuova Simonelli, Victoria Arduino, Caffé Barbera, Lavazza, Hario, Iberital, Eureka, ODK, Blendtec, Hoshizaki, Melitta, Proaster, D&B, Monbana, Acaia, 3M Water Filtration, and others.
Acknowledging the complication of establishing or expanding a coffee business, thanks to a wide range of product offer, GBS focuses on providing a solution-based product package according to the customers’ individual request and business demand.
We offer complementary training as our barista demonstrates their skill and know-how to assist customer for the challenges in the coffee business environment. We also offer advanced barista and latte art classes for those who would like to further develop their skills.
We take pride in our technical service, as we receive many positive feedbacks since our day one in business. We invest significantly in spare parts to ensure our customer’s machine downtime is limited to the minimum. To compliment this, we ensure that our technicians are well-trained with technical knowledge and are always ready to respond to request for maintenance and repairs.